- 3 Cups of Raw Spinach
- 2 Bananas – great opportunity to use of the less-than-picture-perfect brownish ones – they add sweetness
- 3 Cups of Frozen Fruit – whatever tickles your fancy/is lurking in the freezer – try peaches, mango, pineapple – as they’re frozen there’s no need to adhere to Seasonal fruit so its a great way to add variety into the colours and varieties of fruit you eat at any point in the year
- 1 Cup of Cold Coconut Water
Laughably simple 🙂
Blend the lot until smooth and consume within 24 hours – you can bung it back in the freezer but if you’re going to make it really you want to eat it… surely?
Theoretically this serves 3 or 4 – maybe that depends who is eating it!!
What do you get in it? – Heaps – stick with it – it reads like the who’s who of good stuff to eat:
- Vitamins A, B Vitamins (Riboflavin, Niacin & Thiamin) Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Vitamin K
- Minerals: Manganese, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc
So, what’s that add up to?.. Great for Skin, Hair and Bones, Will Aid and Shorten Recovery time after exercise (so you can do it all again!) & generally supports a healthy metabolism. Rich in Potassium enabling the body to better regulate Blood Pressure by blunting the effects of Sodium and the Fibre is good for the digestion
Whats not to love?.. Play about with the frozen fruit and let us know what you find work best – Enjoy 🙂